<body>
ALIFF AFDA Part 1
Sunday, July 25, 2010

I did not expect to be very close to a senior of mine in madrasah,especially when we never spoke to each other before. Only bumped into each other for a few times during madrasah. He graduated from madrasah first before me. We started to know each other through Facebook during my final year in madrasah. Weeks gone so fast.He tried his luck in asking for my mobile number. I was reluctant to give him at first, but somehow i felt that he is a very nice guy and i should not think lowly of him.

Coincidently, he is a friend of my cousin and friend to some of my friends. What a small world! So i get to know more about him through his friends' eyes. And what happened was, we started to get very close to each other as time passed by. We have midnight phone calls/video calls. And because of him, i am addicted to text messages. I used to hate sms-ing as i prefer to call than texting. But after getting to know him,my fingers just can't stop from texting.

It has been almost a year we knew each other virtually. He never asked me out before, i wonder why. Is he too shy to ask me out? Maybe, he's not ready yet. Well,i really have no idea what his reasons are. But i'm sure he has his own reasons.

He has been hinting me that he wanted me to be his girlfriend. He also has been treating me like as if i am his girlfriend. For example like he wants to know who i went out with,what time i'm going home,what i'm doing and blablabla. I could see how much he wants to be with me and how much he feared of losing me. Oh I wish i could understand and see what goes through his mind. Guys are complicated. Tsk.

( July 25, 2010 12:55am)

-Taken from a private blog I used to have. A blog where I kept my secrets. But this is no longer a secret.


Profile
the girl next door


Nur Diana

A Gemini; 20th June
I have a split personality.
Some days i will be just fine, but other times, i can be premenstrual and a bit stroppy.

Don't judge me by reading my blog. If you don't like me, you may exit this page.
Thank you!

Countdowns
you're on your way



Archives
gone with the wind

July 2010
August 2010
November 2011
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012

Playlist

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com