<body>
Emotional Breakdown
Saturday, November 5, 2011

I don't know how to start this. I did not foresee this would be coming.

Sigh.


How should one feel, if her bestfriends are starting to show the distance between them?
How should one feel, if both her best friends went out together without her?
How should one feel, if she can't understand what her best friends are conversing?
How should one feel, if she's always the last to find out about her best friends' updates?
How should one feel, if her wall is no longer flooded with her best friends, but found both her best friends post a lot on each other wall?
How should one feel, if her own best friend tweeted about her horoscope and only mentioned the other best friend?
How should one feel, if she saw her best friends put up pictures of both of them in profile picture without her in it?

Am i really being outcasted here? Am i no longer their best friend?
Do i even deserved to be treated like this?


If the reason they did this to me is because of my boyfriend, I spent more time with my boyfriend than with them, but what about when they have their partners back then? Their time were also preoccupied with their partners. But nothing has changed back then. But why now? Why do I feel so left out? I have always tried to ask around to get myself updated because waiting for them to update me is like waiting for Singapore to snow! And the other thing is, they never really asked anything about me or should I say have no interest in what I'm up to. So, I have to tell them if I really need them to listen to me.


What makes me more lonelier...


My boyfriend.

Promised me this and that but always turned up to be empty promises.
I thought, if ever my best friend ever leaves me, shouldn't my boyfriend take up their places?
I wished he had prioritised me.


He always try something new with other people first. He claimed that if he had went or tried it first, he can show me around blablabla, but isn't love, relationship supposed to be adventurous and exciting. If you already knew about it, what is so exciting now?


There, my tears couldn't stop rolling down. My heart aches so much.

Labels:



Profile
the girl next door


Nur Diana

A Gemini; 20th June
I have a split personality.
Some days i will be just fine, but other times, i can be premenstrual and a bit stroppy.

Don't judge me by reading my blog. If you don't like me, you may exit this page.
Thank you!

Countdowns
you're on your way



Archives
gone with the wind

July 2010
August 2010
November 2011
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012

Playlist

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com