<body>
14th April 2012
Sunday, April 15, 2012

Can I update a bit about yesterday (although I know I might be blabbering)? So here it is:

I woke up at 11.30am yesterday feeling tired and the swollen eye just got worst! Maybe because I just woke up, but the thing is, I can hardly open the eyes. So I spent almost half an hour compressing my swollen eye with cold water. Haha it felt desperate and it looked retarded, really. Hoping that make-up and wearing shawl might be a good coverage of the swollen eye, I get myself ready to Taman Jurong Community Centre. Hell yes, that far! And mind you, it was raining heavily with thunders and lightnings. Phobia turned up.

So finally get out by 1.30pm, which was the fastest because I don't want to be late because of rain. The moment I reach Lakeside, I was so lost! I felt so scared although I'm still in Singapore. With the help of street directory, Kak Muni and Kak Lia, I managed to alight opposite of the destination.

So as I mentioned, it was raining, thundering, lightning, the moment I stepped out of the bus stop, I got the shock of the day! My knees wobbled, my heart was pounding so hard that I felt macam nak rebah (Sorry I can't think of the right English word for this! LOL!). I was informed by dear that his dad will be fetching me from the bus stop. 

I can't describe how happy I was to see dear standing right in front of me. I can't help to smile so widely and I almost jumped out of happiness because I was that happy! But I managed to be cool because of the presence of his parents and sisters. Nyehehe! :P

So when the competition started, it was quite mundane until dear's performance. I was already feeling so nervous, and that kind of feeling he would probably feel. His voice never failed to melt my heart away.  Alhamdulillah the whole al qawi performed so well yesterday. But maybe bukan rezeki semalam. But thats okay. I know they will come back and get what they deserve to bring home.

After the interval, I didn't stay because I have curfew which means I must be home before 10pm. Since I still have the time, me and Kak Lia went to Jurong Point. We were like tourist because we were lost on our way to Banquet. It was crowded at that time. So we just take up any seats. Had the usuals - Fried sliced fish soup. And what made me so happy before we went home was... When she was buying a drink for us, one of the seller asked me if I'm buying. And Kak Lia said, "My sister". Wah I feel so shy but yet so happy. Well thats because I have no sister at home. So hearing somebody saying that I'm her sister, it really felt good. Tetiba perasaan sayang pada Kak Lia berputik gitu. Like how a young sister would feel for an elder sister gitu. Cheh!

And yesterday, was also my best friend's birthday. Since the day we last met each other, I don't know how to approach her. But I will prepare something for her after my first pay later, to make-up for her birthday, Insyaallah.... 


Profile
the girl next door


Nur Diana

A Gemini; 20th June
I have a split personality.
Some days i will be just fine, but other times, i can be premenstrual and a bit stroppy.

Don't judge me by reading my blog. If you don't like me, you may exit this page.
Thank you!

Countdowns
you're on your way



Archives
gone with the wind

July 2010
August 2010
November 2011
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012

Playlist

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com