<body>
The Hunger Game
Thursday, April 19, 2012

Not at all. I have no problems with cutting a lot of foods so far. It has been a smooth journey so far.

I feel full, I don't think of food (rice,cakes,chocolates) and not even sweet drinks. But the best thing is that I can still feel energetic even with just a sandwich to survive the day. Alhamdulillah, its good that I could have this healthy habits to kick in since I am already a fan of mineral water! LOL! But since it is only the fourth day, I have yet to see any weight loss. But daddy said my cheeks are less chubby now. Well, I am waiting for more surprises to come, insyaallah!

Okay that is all for today. Toodles~


Profile
the girl next door


Nur Diana

A Gemini; 20th June
I have a split personality.
Some days i will be just fine, but other times, i can be premenstrual and a bit stroppy.

Don't judge me by reading my blog. If you don't like me, you may exit this page.
Thank you!

Countdowns
you're on your way



Archives
gone with the wind

July 2010
August 2010
November 2011
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012

Playlist

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com