<body>
Welcoming Jus Mate 5 (JM5)
Monday, April 16, 2012

I have been doing several research about a slimming supplement product which might be beneficial for me. It is called Jusmate 5. This product is not available in Singapore, thus I had a great difficulty in purchasing this product.

But, Alhamdulillah, Ayah helped me to open up Maybank account (the product is only available in Malaysia,which is why). I also managed to find a distributor whom I can trust.

Alhamdulillah, currently JM5 has arrived to me safely and I welcome JM5 to my life.

My goal is, to get in size M by July, because August dah raya kan. Hehe.. Ini bermakna I have roughly 3 months. It does sound impossible. But if I can't reach my target, that is okay. At least lose some weight.


The first drink will be tonight (16th April) at 8pm..

So here is a diet plan I am hoping to comply to strictly.

Pagi (6am) - Wholemeal bread, tuna with lettuce (127 kcal + 61 kcal + 3 kcal = 191 kcal)

Tengahari (1petang) - JM5 (73 kcal)

Petang (5 petang) - Epal hijau and Sandwich tuna with lettuce (36 kcal + 191 kcal = 227 kcal)

Malam (Sebelum tidur) - JM5 (73 kcal)

Total kcal: 564 kcal


And the most important thing is to drink plenty of mineral water.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4


Profile
the girl next door


Nur Diana

A Gemini; 20th June
I have a split personality.
Some days i will be just fine, but other times, i can be premenstrual and a bit stroppy.

Don't judge me by reading my blog. If you don't like me, you may exit this page.
Thank you!

Countdowns
you're on your way



Archives
gone with the wind

July 2010
August 2010
November 2011
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012

Playlist

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com