<body>
Day 12 - Working life
Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I must say that I am starting to getting used to my job. Body still aches everyday but now it is at least bearable.


Tired and sleepy has been with me since day 1. I don't that I will ever get used to that. Haha. I need to survive these hardships for a year at least meanwhile I work and gain the knowledge and experience. So hopefully, by the end of 1 year, I can find a nearby polyclinic to work next.


The dark circles are getting worst. Hais! Anyways, tomorrow is my off day, since I'm attending my graduation ceremony on the 16th May.

And yes, I am freakingly excited and nervous!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4


Profile
the girl next door


Nur Diana

A Gemini; 20th June
I have a split personality.
Some days i will be just fine, but other times, i can be premenstrual and a bit stroppy.

Don't judge me by reading my blog. If you don't like me, you may exit this page.
Thank you!

Countdowns
you're on your way



Archives
gone with the wind

July 2010
August 2010
November 2011
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012

Playlist

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com