I feel so terrible to leave my blog to rot for quite sometime.. Well, I feel even more horrible when I feel that my life is too occupied with work. Every day after work, after dinner and washup, I go straight to bed. You can say that I rarely sees my whole family. When I woke up, they were mostly still asleep. And when I get home, they were not back yet. When I am already soundly asleep, they are all back watching tv and etc. Another one. I only spent 1 day a week with him. We're both always so fed-up because of this but what to do.. work is work. No need to talk about time for myself. I havent had any since the first day.
Whatever complaints I am venting out now,I still enjoy myself at work. The collegues there were so nice to me and I could talk about anything to them. But of course, work is work. Not a day pass by without any scoldings from the senior/s. Well, I don't take that negatively, instead I took it as a new lesson to learn.
Okay enough of that, I am so tempted to go shopping since this is the GSS season!! There are so many things on my mind but I should not overspent. Haha.
Side tracking.... 15 more days to the end of my teenage life. Well, apparently, I am not really a teenager but I would say that because I still have a number "1" at the front of my age! So, I bet you can already guess whats my age. LOLS!
I will start making my birthday wish 5 days before my birthday. Must stay tuned!! Hehehe!
Oh anyways, FYI, I am actually on 2 days MC because of flu,fever. That explains why I am SO FREE to blog now at this time. Haha! Well, back to reality tomorrow! Plus, tomorrow I will start to work in the new pharmacy since we just shifted last Sunday. I heard its really tiring. Got to have enough rest tonight!
Mom bought for me chicken rice! Gonna have my late lunch and take my medicine. Toodles ~